Exercising Routine During Pregnancy Regular

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

As hard as it is to get from a regular exercise routine, maintenance can be even harder. We all know that there are a million reasons why you can not seem to find the time or motivation to exercise, but we can not deny the benefits of regular exercise. Although we tend to focus on the negative aspects of exercise (overcoming obstacles, finding the time and motivation, etc.), there are more positive reasons to start an exercise regimen.

From my own personal reflection of the last years of my own exercise routine, I realized that I have gained much from regular exercise. I have to admit that I really like to exercise, especially during pregnancy. Here are my top reasons to love exercise through my pregnancy.

ONE - ENERGY: First exercise really helps me keep my energy. I also found that when I exercise early in the day I have more energy for the rest of the day if I do not exercise. It's easy to get exhausted during pregnancy and exercise is only the energy boost I need.

DOS - HEALTH: I am sure that my usual routine prenatal training is helping me stay healthy by balancing my raging hormones and increased my body's ability to absorb nutrients and fight infection. It keeps me "regular" (along with a healthy diet and plenty of water) and is helping to keep my weight gain in check (again along with a healthy diet, free of excessive indulgences).

THREE - THE BABY: My commitment to regular exercise help my baby grow strong and healthy. My physical efforts are strengthening their bodies and help develop a strong metabolism and immune system. There will also be less likely to develop diabetes and obesity later in life. She receives the benefits of the hormones that are released when I exercise and moving rocks to sleep making exercise feel safe and protected. I love knowing that I am doing my best to give my baby the best possible start!

FOUR - Keeping fit: It is very reassuring to know that regular exercise during pregnancy is helping me stay in shape. I love the burn that comes from working my muscles, it also gives me the confidence that I am keeping my heart too strong. Keeping fit also helps with aches and pains that come with loose ligaments and shifting the hips and pelvis. I have found that exercise during pregnancy increased my flexibility and really helps me to maintain good posture, not to mention regular exercise is "training" for labor and the birth of my baby.

FIVE - Faster recovery: Knowing that my body will recover faster after pregnancy because of my prenatal exercise routine is a great source of motivation. I know I can get my abs back and shed the weight I gained with my continued commitment to exercise regularly.



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment